[edit]
Look at the button i made! :D The background was pre-made by LIEN and i made my name etc. :D Nice right! :P
[/edit]
I finally got my mouse! :D
Did i mention that my mouse broke down? And i had to live with the keypad on the laptop? (You know, the touch pad..) It was soooo horriblle and i'm glad i got my new mouse! It set me back by like $49.00. That isn't a very nice sum.. Okay la, set me back by like 25bucks because my mom agreed to pay half. :D But nearly 50 bucks for a mouse isn't really practical.. But well, it was logitech, and its a wireless mouse! I've learnt my lesson not to buy cheepo mouses ever again.
Miss Foo called this morning, and i ignored the phone the first time she called.. Haha! Coz i was still sleeping (and it was 9.30am).. I didn't recognise the number so i didn't answer.. Then i fell asleep :D Then later the same number called, i got sooooo fed up i answered the phone! *hahaha* and i was like damn gong and blur, so i was like yeah... umm.. ahhh.... yeahhhh... Then Miss Foo said she wanted to look for MRS WONG. Then coz my mom didn't answer the phone, i thought she went out.. Then i was like: "err, my mom's not home now, i'll get her to call you back later........" After that, Miss Foo suddenly ask: "Who are you?!" I replied, "I am........." I haven't even completed my sentence then Miss Foo suddenly like shouted or something: "YOU'RE KIMBERLY RIGHT! YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I'M MISS FOOOOOOO!" Ok, that seriously jerked me out of my semi-conscious mode. Just nice, my mom came like strolling into the room, wah, damn paiseh, so i hurry pass the phone to my mom :X
Seriously, note to people: Unless you want to talk to a semi-conscious kimberly, don't ever call at 9:30am!!! Aiya, after that i smsed miss foo and apologised for being so gong in the morning and making her call twice..! HAHA! I didn't tell my mom i purposely didn't answer the first call :P
LOL! Damn paiseh.. How to meet teacher on the first day of school when you purposely didn't answer the phone the first time she called... HAHA! Another thing like that happened in P4, Miss Ang suddenly call! LOL! Won't say why la, it was kinda private... Eh? I think P4 got one incident, P6 got another incident. I know, getting calls from teacher is like considered suay or something!
Anyway.. Haha. I swear i'm not answering any more calls at 9:30am. EVER AGAIN! Alright, enough crapping today! :P Bye!