My life is like the road.
The cracks on the road are the times i broke down crying,
The humps on the road are the number of mountains I had to conquer,
The holes in the road are the number of times I fell rock-bottom.
The parallel lines at the side are the number of times i stayed on the "right track",
The zig-zag lines at the side are the number of times i strayed to the wrong.
The speeding cars are the people who put me down and betray me,
The slow moving cars are the people who care for me and help me along the way,
The cars that stop at the side of the road are those who love me and willing to wait for me.
The big vehicles are those who made a large impacts on my life,
The small cars made a smaller impact on my life.
All these play a part in my life,
Just which category do you fall into?
You spoke less than 50 words to me today.
You don't know it but i'm feeling hurt. Hurt deep down inside. I was trying to salvage the whole dumb friendship by apologizing first. But in the end, it was all in vain. What was the use of me taking the first step to apologize, only to find myself being ignored by you?
I try. I try hard. I try my best. But, its all in vain. I'm putting in all the efforts to salvage it, why don't you put in some effort too? I bet you don't cherish that dumb necklace as much as you cherish that handphone strap.
I'm currently pouring out all my emotions to Jade, because i know she'll understand.. She's going thru the same thing as me.
I feel out of place. I feel i don't belong.
