I LOVED PHOTO TAKING :D
Totally fun!~
Eileen & I were complaining about having to sit in front..
Made us feel so short, so insulting!
But in the end some of the taller ones also sat in front XD
So not so bad..
HAHA.
Fun shot was totally cool!
Fiona & Vanessa were supposed to do *SHINEE* sign!
But they didn't. T.T
Angelin & I made the heart shape with our hands thingy. xD
Then fun shot 2,
Angelin suddenly grab my hand and then run in front,
And I in turn grabbed Angeline's hand,
So it was like Angelin pull me,
I pulled Angeline. XD
And then we did a big cheeze sign!
So happy~
This will be the nicest class photo i've had in ages.
I'll really like treasure it a lot!
ANGELINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH xx
Hehe.
My best friend/god-sister/listening ear ever!
Haha~
Went J8 with Angelin today,
Bought CHANGMIN's name tag & some glow in the dark star paper. XD
Angelin bought star paper too! =D
Then we ran around j8 for around half an hour..
So fun XD
Shopping partner!!
And then smsed FIONA and ANGELIN all the way home ;)
And, FIONAA, thank you for the mini-letter,
I LOVE IT LOADS! :D
I'll keep it for the next 100000 years till i die ;)
Hehe~ Angelin & Vanessa have one too!
Okay, today, Angelin & Fiona & I went crazy over the hangul system,
Trying to pronounce all the korean words!
Saliva was like literally flying about ;D
SO FUN.
I will miss these 3 good friends i have when we go up to sec 3 next year.
The thought of not being in the same class as Angelin makes me wanna cry ;(
Doing D&T now,
Sucks like shit.
