|
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Title : Celine Dion's Pregnant! xD
Time : 8:13 PM
CELINE DION'S PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND CHILD! :D
Omg, i'm like really happy for her. :)
This is like, really, a wish come true for her!!
Though i'm preeeeety upset the Vegas concert plans are on hold now.
But nevermind!! Its really life's greatest miracle :)
I hope Celine dedicates another album to this miracle of life!
That means another album for us fans.. *KEKE!*
YOU GO GIRL!! Stay strong man!~
I can't wait for the interview about her second child to be out.
I hope she has a daughter - then her daughter will inherit:
1. HER SHOE OBSESSION!!!!!!
2. HER VOICE!!!!
3. HER FACE!!
4. HER HAIR/HAIR COLOUR!!!
Hehe.
A miniature replica of Celine Dion.
I don't know what she'll name her child if the baby's a girl.
Maybe after her mom? Therese?
But if its a boy, perhaps she'll name it after her late father.
Adhemar? I don't know!
Maybe she'll name it after Rene again if its a boy.
I'm really so happy for her!~~
Just heard it on the news today - Jean Danker announced it.
Ran out of the car and into the house at TOP SPEED!
So that i could catch the news!
In the end, it was only 2 lines long. But still, over the moon for her!
But i really hope she'll return to singing soon..
Hope she hasn't forgot her fans ;)
Her voice and her songs has been giving me inspiration,
And helping me when i'm down and out.
So i hope there's a new album soon!
All the best, Celine!

|