<body>
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
KIMBERLY ;
Everyone is unique,
Knowing my best friend doesn't mean knowing me.
Though you may dig some information about me from my best friend,
Its just better to ask me, i won't bite!
My best friends aren't there for nothing,
Hit them and I'll hit you back!
Mastering Korean is not easy,
But together with my friends, i'm trying my best!
I ♥ Kim Hyun Joong,
& I'll stay faithful FOREVER!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

♥ K-POP Clique!
♥ Jinglin Dear
♥ Michelle
♥ Leah
♥ HYUNJOONG!
♥ Harry Potter
♥ Eragon
♥ Reading
♥ Listening to Music
♥ DBSK
♥ Celine Dion
♥ Korean Dramas
♥ Crapping with Clique
♥ Facebook
♥ Apple Soda
♥ Pocari Sweat
♥ Travelling
♥ Winter

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I treasure my friends a lot,
But if you break my trust,
Don't ever think of getting it back!


SANTA'S LIST
Santa's gonna grant me these for Xmas.
A new iPod
An Apple Laptop
My Celine Dion poster & keychain to arrive!
Go out with my clique~
Go out with my clique AGAIN!
Celine Dion's Taking Chances W.T DVD!
Get Celine Dion's autograph!
A New Celine Dion album :)
To go NKF with Belle again!
Catch My Sister's Keeper (the movie)
Watch Celine Dion perform LIVE
To go to South Africa
To go to America
To study in Journalism School
To get top 5 in class for EOY
To get the combination i want for sec 3
Complete my Skip Beat Fan-fiction
To go out with Rachel姐
To get that present for Angelin
To be forever happy~


TAGBOARD
hear your voice.



AFFILIATES
the big big world.
Please tag me if you want to be linked

A Adeline Akmal
C Carissa
D Dahlia
E EiLeen Eunice
F Farah
G Gladys
J Jamie Jade JingLin Dear♥
M Mandy Michelle♥
N Nicole Nicolette
R Rachel Bubbletea :D
S Stella Samantha
T Trina♥
V Vari Vanessa♥

JUKEBOX
hear her voice.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Monday, August 31, 2009
    Title : Happy Teachers' Day!
    Time : 4:17 PM



    This is what i did :)
    In 5 minutes! I don't know why the quality is so shit..
    Hmph!
    Today's teachers' day...!
    The celebrations were like damn nice!
    But i don't know why do they keep getting the "old actors" to act!
    They should get new teachers to act! :)
    My back hurts! :X
    I went and lie down on the floor....!
    Crap. I know i shouldn't have lay down on the floor..
    Tmr's a holiday! So happy.
    I want to go down & swim...
    But its gonna rain~~~
    My dad may come back early today, so we can go check out the tours.
    But we may not go Egypt now ):
    Sad. I don't want to go South Africa now because its gonna be freaking hot!
    Like Australia! I don't want to be "Chao-tah"!


    It was really.. embarrassing today.
    It seemed like only our class didn't have a class tee.
    Is it so hard??? REALLY???
    It's just a freaking design!!
    The boys are never satisfied - and we always thought all along,
    Thought that the girls were the difficult ones to please :@
    I got selected for the Sec 2 MTV Workshop (Media Studies!) ! :P
    SO HAPPY. SO FREAKING FREAKING HAPPY!
    Now i feel like sleeping.. Thankgoodness there's no school tmr..
    Since i slept at midnight yesterday :)
    Wrapped the presents and did small notes to the 2 teachers ^^
    The QUEEN didn't reply my msg :@
    Sad.. Its been so so so so long since i've last heard from her.
    She promised me a lunch date!!!!!
    She broke her promise!
    The last time i saw her was 9th May 2008. :D
    RIght.. I realised its been a while since i last wrote in my diary.
    I've been typing too much onto this online site! :)
    Good or bad, i don't know.
    But i hope i don't get addicted to blogging!
    Just for the fun of it yeah? :)

    happy..
    teachers'...
    day!! (:

    Photobucket